When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Straps For The Railmastr Xxl

Faber

HI Guys,

yesterday i have received a very cool gift for my girlfriend...the huge xxl railmaster...but as the other watches have a really bad strap ...and using this nice watch with the ugly strap will scream fake...so as other friends also have this watch i was wondering if they have changed the strap and where did they have boiught ?? Because i would like to continue using the deployant buckle...so any clues or idea will be great...

Thanks...Faber

Been there done that.

You are right the strap sucks. And even worse is the deployant buckel which was practically worthless until I did some twisting to reshape it. And it gets worse still as the end measurement of the strap is not 22 like we have on the panerai straps so standard deployants that we may have on hand will not work.

So it looks like you will not be able to use the Omega deployant unless you can find a strap that narrows to the dimension of the buckel. Make sure you measure it and compare it to straps before ordering.

But, I did put a 'Watch Prince' (inexpensive but looks fine) black, textured, thick, leather strap on it with brushed standard buckel. It feels and looks lots better. I like it like that so I guess no big deal.

Usil

Edited by Usil

Hi Narikaa..the strap you put on is really nice...maybe i will go for another deployant buckle...also i will try to contact a strapmaster here after the holiday to make a brown croc for me using the crap strap size...anyway thanks guys for the help...

cheers...Faber