When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Superocean Aybss 44 Superrep?

jayely1

Is the chrono a better rep then the non chrono?? Someone said the face is stamped on the non and the chrono isn't??

Does that make sense to anyone?

Usually the non chrono is the better one because of many, many less details to rep.

Maybe there are threads about the hour markers here somewhere, I don't have energy to search for you.

On rwg.bz you have a good rep/gen comparison. Here is one of dels excellent pictures.

If you after looking on this picture can say that the "tells" are noticeable on an arms length you may consider saving up for the real thing  ;)

(can you see which one is the gen?)

8482854840_d907a48e22_b.jpg

I'm brand new to reps, but this looking like it'll be my first one. I have a real Grand Seiko for dress but if I'm getting a daily beater I would rather a more affordable option than a genuine one.

Now to find somewhere it's actually available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm brand new to reps, but this looking like it'll be my first one. I have a real Grand Seiko for dress but if I'm getting a daily beater I would rather a more affordable option than a genuine one.

Now to find somewhere it's actually available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for This watch too man, specifically the Chrono one. I was just talking to Andrew at TT but like you said he is all out of it. Good to know they will get more in stock.

On a side note I forgot it was Chinese new year and I just ordered a Hublot Diver 4000 through Andrew.... lol might have to wait longer then last time. All good.

Anyway this Breitling is def one of my favorites, beautiful watch, and amazing rep! Cheers.