When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Dealers Reco Needed

EW1213

Hi,

I am a newbie here,so would like some priceless recommendations before i made ahead with the purchase.

Can you guys recommend which website to buy from,as i seriously have no idea which is the best & responsible rep seller so far?

I have tried puretime from (pureti.me),but no matter how many times i have tried sending emails to them in regards of the products,they never even respond to me even once.Does anyone know are they still operating?

I have read from comments here that some bros buy their products from andrew,& that he is quite trustworthy,can i have the website to browse tru if possible?

Lastly,any comments on trustytimewatches or perfectwatches???

Please do advise,thanks million...

Craze - if you login and scroll down there is a listing of the dealers that are approved by this forum. Each of these dealers has a section in their forum for feedback and comments. I too have had issues with Putetime and communication so I didn't use them for my last purchase. I used Torobravo and had excellent communication and good turnaround. Choose whom you are comfortable with after reading the reviews and buy a rep, wait for it to arrive, smile when it arrives and repeat as often as needed! Pretty much any of them can get you any watch you would want.

• Like 1

You'll be hard pressed to get a reply now because of the Chinese New Year. Though I have had regular communication with intime.co. You have to keep in mind that most of these companies are run out of China so you have to be aware of their hours of operation, and what time zone they are in. I've used pureti.me for several purchases and haven't had an issue. As well as intime.co

Thanks bro, for all your feedback...i have been contacting pureti.me since january,i dont see theres any reason why they cant reply me a single message,haha...

Nevertheless,i will look into those website which u guys recommend,& hope to get a rep AP soon...

Thanks million for reply...

Thanks bro, for all your feedback...i have been contacting pureti.me since january,i dont see theres any reason why they cant reply me a single message,haha...

Nevertheless,i will look into those website which u guys recommend,& hope to get a rep AP soon...

Thanks million for reply...

Just so you are aware, most of China shuts down for 4 weeks for New Year, every year.  It's going on right now as we speak.

Just so you are aware, most of China shuts down for 4 weeks for New Year, every year.  It's going on right now as we speak.

I understand that...But 4 weeks is starting from CNY,or before CNY?

My 1st email to them was around 1-5/01/14...

Unless they closed for business on starting of January'2014...Else,i dun see any reasons why they cannot reply me...

N tats te ultimate reason why i am here asking for other better options from experts here...Hahaha...

I will still patronize them after they start work,its just that i am eager to get a rep now,so i am trying other alternatives...