When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lookng for Straps...

EW1213

I would watch the straps sale section on all the forums, I have seen them for sale before. Also you could post a Want to Buy on the forums as well. Would be slower this way but probably cheaper.

there are a few on Ebay, but they start at about 175.00 USD and up. Probably not the way to go!!

You might try Ryan at  intime (Dealer on RG) or Toro, I have heard that they can source some parts, but do not have any personal dealings with either of those gentlemen.

There is a guy over on RepGeek, parting out a V3 Fc and a V4.1, both with straps/buckles you might want to shoot him a PM and see if he is willing to part with the straps. Worth a shot.name is sam2013 right up at the top of the rep straps/parts section.

There is a guy over on RepGeek, parting out a V3 Fc and a V4.1, both with straps/buckles you might want to shoot him a PM and see if he is willing to part with the straps. Worth a shot.name is sam2013 right up at the top of the rep straps/parts section.

Sure,thanks panerai153 for advise...will send him an mail...

i have the strap for sale with end links no buckle thou

Hi,masterbates...

I prefer one that c/w buckle tot,thks aniway...