When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch in Shanghai

neo2000

The best replica goods market is located on West Nanjing road crossed with Chengdu road. It's a bit hit or miss in terms of quality but you can find some reasonable pieces if you spend time and visit lots of dealers. Always push to see the good stuff. You won't find the quality and variety of our TD pieces, that's for sure. Plus the prices vary massively. Expect to pay in the region of 1500rmb for the best pieces they have.

You can get ANYTHING here. Worth the visit even if the watches are not up to par. Try out the beats headphones - the build and sound quality of the top ones (400 rmb) is quite unbelievable.

http://www.timeoutshanghai.com/venue/Shops__Services-Markets/715/Nanjing-Xi-Lu-Fake-Market.html

http://gochina.about.com/od/shoppinginshanghai/p/Shanghais-Fake-Market-At-580-Nanjing-West-Road.htm

post-44949-0-41746600-1393306611_thumb.j

Edited by Archetypal

The market on west nanjing road is the best bet in SH. But you won't find good quality there. But still fun to go. There is a big store on the first floor. Go to the bottom left corner on that floor and ask for watches. The store is hidden.

Prices vary a lot. But I have payed 400rmb for all the watches I've bought there. They don't have anything worth more than 5-600 rmb. Not just that store but the entire "mall".

West nanjing road and Peoples square are the closest metro stops.

If you want good reps, Toro is the way to go.

He delivered 18 hours after I ordered, in Shanghai.