When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

breitling moding

umairarif

i would like as much mods done to super avenger. i know the dial, hands and movement can be done. i would like to know if grn bezel, crown and pushers, crystal and any other parts can be put in to a rep avenger and which is the best ver to buy for a fraken project?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have modded many watches.  The owners do the leg work in finding out what fits, and what don't, then they source the parts, and send me their watches, and parts to mod.  Its not the watchmakers job to find out compatibility and source the parts, this is the owners responsibility.  

That said, I have undertaken some modding where I have been asked to do EVERYTHING, including the above mentioned, and obviously this time and effort is charged on the final price quoted.

i have recently done business with mymanmatt and he shared all his knowledge about what options i had for a franken datejust. if you can see my previous posts i have been trying on this for months but no luck yet. any ways will contact you if needed.

thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk