When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM111 QC Photos - Observations and Comments Please!

b12

Thanks for reviewing!  I'm a newbie here and received these QC pics of a noob PAM 111 v3.  I'd appreciate the keen eyes of the experts here . . .

From my own review, I see that the swan neck is touching neither the regulator nor the screw, but understand that that is common.  Also, and this may be the light/angle of the photos, but it appears some of the engraving on the back is lighter or incomplete.  As well, the blue "I" in "PANERAI" on the back seems a bit smaller than the other letters.  Could be the angle again.   From the top, I'm not seeing any of the CG pin.  Are these real issues?

Thoughts and comments much appreciated.

post-62126-0-41047000-1393884716_thumb.j

post-62126-0-26740900-1393884718_thumb.j

post-62126-0-07906800-1393884719_thumb.j

post-62126-0-80502200-1393884719_thumb.j

post-62126-0-68695000-1393884720_thumb.j

Hi, as You´re getting the watch maybe You´d like to read more about it here: http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=116082

It seems that 53% of those have the swan-neck gap and a somewhat lite engraving except if they come from H-Maker. But than the Noob version is one of the best reps on the planet.

Overall I do like it, nice strap too.

This is what happens if you buy the H factory version. That OP blue backside engravement is more painted like. The watch looks perfectly fine and you get what you are paying for.

I'm satisfied with my H factory PAM, for the most part.  Yah, it would have been great to have those letters engraved and filled with blue ink as per the gen, and having the incabloc would be nice too, but the overall build quality is excellent, IMO.