When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

best TD for a PP.....

fcefalu

started following the forum few weeks ago, it's now about time to get more involved. I bought an  Aquanaut Jumbo caucciu rose gold in Thailand last december, supposed to be ETA. Very happy so far...

Since i joined the forum i ve been advised that TD have way better products than street dealers...

To cut the story short , my boss want to get a watch like mine, so  Aquanaut Jumbo rose gold, ETA ideally... From where shopuld i start? what should i pay attention to? any TD you would recommend for this brand/model?

Thanks!

Like a broken record.

I'm sorry, but like so many lately you are going to have to do more reading and then more reading. It's almost all here in the forum. Most here think that one should have to do their own homework, agreed.

Especially when it looks as though you joined almost 2 years ago. 'Following' a forum doesn't quite make you 'it', reading and learning the little 'ins and outs' helps.

Sorry to come off harsh, but this is happening more and more and I'm feeling more and more wtf.

xpletiv, maybe because you don t think that people have a life and can't spend hours on a forum? search once, search 2, then i think it's fair to ask around, if someone is willing to help, good, if not who cares?

WTF is the answer to people like you that instead of spending 30 seconds to give some sincere advice, spend 1 minute to disseminate hate and profide unnecessary virtual life lessons...

Get out there, it's spring time, you might learn something from real life...

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Like a broken record.

I'm sorry, but like so many lately you are going to have to do more reading and then more reading. It's almost all here in the forum. Most here think that one should have to do their own homework, agreed.

Especially when it looks as though you joined almost 2 years ago. 'Following' a forum doesn't quite make you 'it', reading and learning the little 'ins and outs' helps.

Sorry to come off harsh, but this is happening more and more and I'm feeling more and more wtf.

Yeah, you like many here are dickheads. "Friendliest watch forum on the planet" my ass.

Edited by knarfster

• 2 weeks later...