When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TAG - Grand Carrera, which site?

chenzo7

I am looking at the Tag Heuer Grand Carrera, which I like alot.

I am not sure if I should purchase the watch from Trusty or Toro for about the same price or save myself a few dollars as use iparadis. Although iparad's has a "swiss" mode of the watch for a little more than trust or toro. Being new to all this, I thought to ask the forum for some input and adivce. Anything will be greatly appreciated..

Hi and welcome. Both Trusty and Toro are trusted dealers on rwg so You are at ease with either of them and You will enjoy forum support.

Beware of iparadis, unknown here, if it´s iparadisiac.co they are scammers (highly priced very, very low quality watches, not those pictured on the site).

In the long run You might be better served with the daydate blue Aquaracer or the 500m new one, the Grand is not as well readable as one might think, but than when You set Your mind on it to get it.... would be ok to research it and read about it here on the forum there are pics and descriptions around. Have fun and buy from one of those 2.