When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Howdy from the MS Gulf Coast :)

T.V.G.

Greetings all! I'm a long-time member of RG and finally decided to join up here to see what the rest of the rep world looks like. :) My primary focuses are on Rolex (I just got the QC pics on my first Daytona yesterday, I've got a GMT2 coke in the mail to me now, I pulled the trigger on a Sea Dweller today, and I'm commissioning a custom-built GMT2 pepsi within the next day or so) and Omega, and I've recently discovered the love of the PAM with my first 183 I received in trade not too long ago. I'm glad to be a member here and I hope I can make a contribution to the community here!

Welcome aboard!

My wife's father grew up there.

Have you ever been to Lil' Rays?

I most certainly have! AWESOME food, although I think they moved locations after Katrina.

Hello.  Im right across the state line from you in mandeville,LA.   Just joined this site myself.   

Nice to see a neighbor here!

welcome onboard

i'm in the PNW that is half way to the Arctic Circle and i've been watching too much HGTV so it amazes me how affordable beachfront housing is down there

however i'm particularly detestable of reptiles, how bad is the bug situation down there ?

Beachfront Housing is cheap here; I'm not right on the beach, but I live less than a minute from it. :D The bug situation isn't too bad, although the cockroaches can sometimes be classed as armored assault roaches that require nothing less than a .45ACP to deal with them; Usually once you've emptied a mag or two in them, the others stay FAR away out of fear. :D