When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretime Website Issues

ACP

I am new here and am looking buy a few watches. I have been looking at (www).puretime-asia.com/ as they have some great watches. I know they are an approved dealer but I have some concerns:

1. Their banner ad on every page states "Our ONLY domain is (www).pureti.me Beware of scam sites pretending to be us" yet the domain I am at is (www).puretime-asia.com/ which immediately ring alarms bells as it isn't (www).pureti.me???

2. When I click on their PureTube link it takes me to a menu of all their videos of their watches. When I click on a link it takes me to here servingnotice.com/omg10/ which is a site with all of the legal actions against them???

3. I asked a question via their online system yet have still not had a reply?

Is this site legit or is it not?

Thanks.

It is the legit backup site. The main site - pureti.me has been experiencing some issues and been offline lately. They are still trying to get it back up. Rep selling websites are taken down often by "the powers that be". That's the cross we bear in this largely illegal trade/hobby.

It is the legit backup site. The main site - pureti.me has been experiencing some issues and been offline lately. They are still trying to get it back up. Rep selling websites are taken down often by "the powers that be". That's the cross we bear in this largely illegal trade/hobby.

OK thanks. So is it OK to purchase from here or not?

Yes it is OK to purchase from there. You can't use credit card on the backup site, though.

Seems very strange to me. Can't use a credit card? I tried to log on but it said I was already a member and had my password wrong? Never been to this site ever before?