When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

want a sub V3

coffindodger

i suddenly got a craving for a V3 any body know who has them in stock? tried a couple of dealers but after ordering I get the (out of stock) e-mail.

Hi coffin dodger. I believe torro has them but you could try BK on here if you don't mind spending the dollar. He is great and is offering sub ceramics that have been improved by him. I just got one and it's perfect

What you pay for with BK is QC, mods and Swiss movement. He orders the watch and re-assembles the watch himself with a few mods in the process. With the Sub-C he completely disassembles the watch and builds it up from the pieces. He will even ensure that the insert is aligned correctly as well as popping and re-gluing the cyclops to remove the colored haze from the glue that the factory uses. So there is a reason that he charges more than the typical dealer. Is it worth the extra? Depends on if you care about the issues from the factory or if you could do the mods yourself

Sorry guys it's my bad etc but as most will know BK sub c is a modded V2. Nonetheless it's bloody fab, I have studied it massively and can find no changes needed.

I have crappy pics that I can add but there is loads of reviews with macro pics