When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help - Ladymatic Reps

Change

Upon searching the forums, the most recent activity about an Omega Ladymatic is from Jan 2012. :(

I was hoping someone may have made a recent purchase from a TD (last 6-12 months) and can speak to the quality of the rep, and possibly point out which version you purchased? I'd like to get one for my wife as a gift, but I can't really find any details on the forums about their quality. 

Any help? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm having the same problem, I can't seem to find enough information about the ladymatic YG.  I was advised to get the steel instead of yellow gold. 

Has anyone purchesed omega ladymatic yellow gold ? was there any problems with it ?

I'm intrested in buying Deville Ladymatic Mid YG/YG White 2813 21J.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the OMG0313A SS Ladymatic with diamond hour markers and a smooth bezel from Andrew of Trusty Time for my girlfriend back in September of 2014 and she absolutely loves it. I checked it with the gen and it pretty close with minor differences (coral instead of mother of pearl, non-hacking movt. instead of hacking). The lack of AR coating on the crystal is okay, as the dial makes up for the lack of AR but I'd imagine that it would bring the look of the dial up with it. It has a Miyota 9105 which is pretty decent for a rep; it's still working now with little to no issues and she's been able to adjust and set the watch on her own which is a good benefit. She switches between Bulova (for work) and the Ladymatic (for everything else) that I got her so accuracy is not an essential factor but it keeps good time. I like to keep tabs on her watch because of how pretty it is and the hit or miss reliability of reps and it seems to hold up well on her wrist besides the normal scratches from being worn.