When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sub noob v3 modding

coffindodger

thats cheap v3s are 483dollars because they only come with 3135 movement.rember you can't get a v3 with 2836 they don't exist.only available the first two weeks of release.now v3s are sold out everywhere ive emailed 6 tds.and if it was not your fault tell the td to pay shipping if they send u the wrong watch

Edited by live1

There is no such thing as a v3 Noob SubC. First of all there is no Noob factory. Second, every v3 is a V2 or worse with maybe one difference other than price...

Interesting, when I buy a Noob factory watch, what am I really buying?

lol of course there is a v3 i have 4,and of course tgere is a noob factory aka creme dela creme.just like bp factory,or j12 factory,or h factory,there is a 3 factory sub c war on as we speak.ps bk dosent sell the v3 submariner only the old v2 with his eta and dwo

I would keep the watch and resell it without profit, advertise as it is: a V2-V3 hybrid. If someone is interested in modding it with a gen insert this is very useful and worth the price. I am sure it could sell fast since it ia out of stock anywhere.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4