When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First Rolex Rep on Order!

After all these years of saying I'm really not into Rolex reps, I finally bit the bullet and ordered my very first rolex!

Could all you rolex experts give me some input on what you think of this BP Sub-C ND?

To my untrained eye, it looks okay.  However, this rolex newb doesn't know everything to look for!

What's everyone think of the SEL, pearl, CG, rehaut, etc?

Thanks everyone in advance for their opinion!

71677247-156_zps647c5b65.jpg

71677247-158_zps419ce5b2.jpg

71677247-157_zpsc00056ee.jpg

71677247-161_zpsd784bd5c.jpg

Pearl is BP and well centered, reahaut engraving looks on spot and centered too, the triangle at 12 can´t tell from the angle but could be slightly off. Except maybe the triangle at 12 and in the first pic the marker at 5 (lighting?) qc-wise its good. Either accept or ask for a better picture of the front of the watch if You can wait more time (sometimes I can, sometimes not but the rep than is there for Years..) Overall very nice BP-version.

To the noob V3 (if it´s possible to get one, most are sold as V3 and are not) there are differences (mainly deepness rehaut engraving/ pearl/ clearness of lettering on the bezelring). But than imho it´s totally overpriced, only available with the needlessly decorated and sensible movement and I´m very happy with the next-best BP version as that one You´re getting.