When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are the BP Maker Sub C all the same ?

Hi guys

I wanna buy a BP Sub C from Trusty….honestly, I get crazy with chinese people, I ask if flaws has been fixed and that guys send me payment instructions….it' s like talk to a bloody wall….. :(

Anyway, I would like to know, if all the dealers has the same BP sub C, as fed up about trusty time and his bloody way of answering.

Another option, is buy the Noob V3 ( if really exist as looks like a mix of V2 and don't know what ) but, honestly Noob it's not so accurate as the BP, for me of course.

Need your help guys !

Thanks

Well, look around and get a feel for different dealers, they all pretty much carry the same

Watches. Meaning the BP sub-C you can get from trusty is the same as you can get from Toro. The biggest difference that you will find is the way dealers provide service, ie treat you.

As far as BP vs Noob read around and buy what you are comfortable with, BP might look closer to gen for you vs noob but most people will have different feeling in their hands. The latest noob version is said to have a very nice quality fit and finish compared to the BP. They both have gen style construction. And remember, it says Rolex on the dial so most people will wonder if it's fake just because of that....

And yes TC does supply a very nice quality sub, but it is the 16610 and not the model your after.

Yes TC are very good, agree on it,  but I want ceramic sub.

BK uses NOOB cases, which I don't like.

BP solved the flawless on the dial and clasp, and also, I am sure BP could be modded with Gen parts, I have had one so I am sure, about NOOB don't know

have you the link to see the NOOB v3?

many thanks

PatrickT have to stand them also when doing business, I am winery export manager, dealing with lot of chinese…you cannot imagine how many time wanna kill them during a business meeting…. :)

by the way a rep is 300 €…could you imagine when you are talking about 100000 €????

the container stopped in the arbor, 40º under the sun, custom waiting for documents and chinese just say YES….. :fool:  :bangin:  :angry2:  :cc_hang: