When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first pam rep has arrived

Degsy1880

Well decided to take the plunge into the world of reps after much research decided on a pam 111 v3 noob. After trawling the forums and TD's reviews over and over I decided to go with Toro, so I made some enquiries via site and email I decided on the 111 v3. Toro has been spot on throughout he answered my queries and was patient with me and my first newbie rep jitters etc, he then was even more awesome and verified me for payment via paypal so:

Payment made 06/05/14

Payment received 07/05/14

Received QC pics later that day on the 07/05/14

A few more questions from me to Toro over the next 2 days and confirmed QC and accepted them on the 09/05/14

I Asked Toro if any shipping or tracking details on the 11/05/14 and received details the following day. I didn't bother with it until Tuesday when I first checked tracking details I continued to watch all day Wednesday as a newbie would getting more excited by the hour and went to bed happy that it was tracked to France.

Woke up today tracking showed it cleared customs early hours and about an hour ago the doorbell went with a happy FedEx guy holding a parcel and wanting a signature.

So the pam has landed

ded25ae6-fb19-4af4-958b-7dd0e84d1881_zps

Running with rep strap that it came with for now but I have decided I'm getting one made as it's so beautiful it needs to be shown off properly. So already in talks with tootall for ammo strap.

So it's started and it went very smoothly for me so hope you new guys have the same experience, like to say thanks to Toro for a smooth transaction and all the forum guys I have pestered with questions over the last couple of weeks

Cheers

Wear in good health

D.

Hi, congrats on the super-rep and welcome again to the hobby. Just one thing, if You are EU You really should use the via UK shipping, specially for Fr. Lucky once is good enough already. Good decision on the ammo strap - they are something special, will be even more fun.