When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patek Philippe, Grand Complications, 5208P - help/tip

adotb

Hi!

New member (just so you know).

Usually when I buy watches I buy them at ttw888/or abroad, latest was an AP Royal Oak Chrono (AP0143).
+ I have always big watches, Hublot/s, Panerai/s, Breitlings, Richard Mille/s

But I’m looking for another kind of watch, “ Patek Philippe, Grand Complications, 5208P (001) “
(Earlier I had these kind of watches, and I miss them, need one now).

-

I have looked at all pages/trusted dealers sites, but no one seems to have it/I can’t find it.

Now to my question: Is there anybody who knows a trusted! dealer who sell this watch?

• Watch on PP’s site: (I'm a new member, so I'm not allowed to post a link) BUT just click on " "Collection" --> "All models" --> Watch is on the 19 row, third from the left.
  • Watch/image on Google: (I'm a new member, so I'm not allowed to post a link) BUT just search " 5208P "

Grateful for answer!

post-64149-0-56538600-1400440546_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

Such watches simply can't be repped. They have extremely complex calibers, and the reps have all basically 4 movements: the 21.6 DG2813 (Miyota clone: the maximum complications are the running secs in a subdial, the date and eventually the working power reserve), the ETA clones 2824 (day or GMT complication only), the 2836 (day date or GMT complications only) and the 7750 (chronograph, day, date).

This really generically speaking.

A rep of a "beast" like that patek will be filled with fake complications... Really really unwatchable...