When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

suggestions for best Omega Aqua Terra

moorglade

I've been seeking the perfect affordable watch for what seems like ages now.  Nothing really grabs me for the type of watch I want - both dressy and sporty at the same time.  I keep coming back to the Omega Aqua Terra as the perfect watch for me...with leather strap.  I can't afford the real thing thought! It seems this watch is on most replica sites and the pictures all look about the same. Hard to really know which ones have best more authentic looking versions with most reliable movements.  It seems if its really well made with Swiss ETA movements it "should" be quite reliable. Anybody have an opinion to share?  Perhaps you've bought one and are really happy with it?  Anyway, new to these waters so appreciate your opinions.

If you search in these forums you'll find that "Swiss ETA" movements are in fact old movements pulled from old watches and repaired with parts from the Asian ETA clones.

In addition to that, since they're old movements it is very likely they will need servicing but the people who fix them up don't service them.

It's generally accepted that it's better to save money and buy an Asian movement and then get it serviced when you get it, and it'll then last for years.

On the site pics they all look the same. A good one will run You $348 I think. Just copy/paste the Omega in the search function, click all forums and see what other members say.

drgranomegaatssxxl.jpg

Naarika sold me this OMEGA Aqua Terra XXL....its 49.2mm huge...but pretty close but the movement will always be an issue

drgranaquatssxxl.jpg