When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Introduction

Hello everybody.

I'm excited to be here!   One of my clients introduced me to what is inside what I wear on my wrist.  He replace an ETA Chrono movement, and then introduced me to automatic watches and made me a (Seiko) watch.   Now I've "drunk the Kool-aide" as they say in the Ski Mountaineering industry....

One of the things that brings me here is the wonder that the true craftsmen and designers cram into that tiny volume we wear on our wrists.  

Yes, I would enjoy owning a few of the authentic pieces, however, due to my lifestyle now, that wouldn't make sense.  For my main job (massage/ bodywork/ physiology)  I have to take my watch off for each client.  While I have never lost a watch, my old teacher used to leave her TAG by the office sink.  I also like to rock (and ice) climb, ski mountaineer, and raft.  areirony about automatic watches is they are heavier than the lightweight, race Ski-Mo bindings- my friends were teasing me that my left wrist has so much heavy metal on it that I will just be skiing in circles.

Thanks for reading.  

Thank you,