When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob sub V4 or is it out

coffindodger

Hi People,

I,m just back from my holiday in New York. Been looking on the dealers sites and have seen that the Rolex V4 Noob sub is now being sold. Anybody know anything about these yet before I put in my order. Toro is showing them or is it just a new version of the V3,s.

Cheers guys

Its just the v3 there is alot of confusion about this but it is because They made V10 V1.5 v2 v3 so They made 4 watches but only up to v3 hope it helps :)

This is exactly why we need a IRWSB (International Rep Watch Standards Board). There should be standards regarding rep version taxonomy and nomenclature. Fractional version numbers should be prohibited to avoid precisely these sorts of mix-ups. ;)

This is exactly why we need a IRWSB (International Rep Watch Standards Board). There should be standards regarding rep version taxonomy and nomenclature. Fractional version numbers should be prohibited to avoid precisely these sorts of mix-ups. ;)

LOL spot on. The international rep watch industry needs to be regulated by an official government board. :)