When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

InTime

musty

Tried to buy  a watch from InTime,pay with Visa but payment wasn't accepted.The only options are WU or bank transfer.

IMHO in today's world you should have CC payment options,if you need the business,correct me if I'm wrong.

They have the Visa payment option but is not working.Slow to answer to mes.After reading some comments on rwi I was like  whoooa,I cannot wait to buy something from them........

disapointed

Hi, if You don´t usually purchase in China Your CC company blocks it for safety purposes. As for response time ......to each his own. As You will see some TD´s pass their time on the pc giving You the quickest of responses and sending You tons of pics from often misaligned watches, others just reply : Yes! after 3 days - they are running around all day checking each watch in the factories until they have a nice one for You.

Intime is very good. Try Toro, he accepts CC too on his site and for fast response go Trustytime (also with CC).

Thanks guys for all the info.

I buy watches from China quite often,up to 500$ no problem with CC ,over that amount they always call me to verify if I've just purchased something.

Usually I buy from Josh,Angus or Andrew.All this dealers take CC.But I really liked what they say about Ryan+he HAS the watch I want.I like to give business to new guys.

Just got a reply from Ryan for PP.Will see hot it goes. B)  

• 4 weeks later...