When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dealers: Anything New On The Iwc Big Pilot?

Usil

I thought that there was a possibility of a new IWC Big Pilot out by the end of this year. Anyone know what happened? Timing? Is it really going to happen?

If they make an accurate one, it'll be huge. :blink:

I tried a gen on and it shocked me by just how huge it is. It made the baby jesus cry. :black_eye:

ps. Anyone watching Studio 60 can see one on Simon Stiles's wrist every week.

Azureus is a nice Java BitTorrent Client. Works well but BitTorrent take allmost all my DSL bandwidth when running so I run it at night before heading to bed.

By the way, what is the best way to get all the movies and TV stuff onto a regular DVD? I hate watching it on the computer.

Usil

Azureus is a nice Java BitTorrent Client. Works well but BitTorrent take allmost all my DSL bandwidth when running so I run it at night before heading to bed.

Try utorrent, it's a lot less CPU intensive.

For me, I don't usually download torrents as the speed is throttled back by my ISP. So I just pay $10 to easynews and [censored] my way through those binary newsgroups. ;)

By the way, what is the best way to get all the movies and TV stuff onto a regular DVD? I hate watching it on the computer.

Usil

Google is your friend. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/co..._avi_to_dvd.cfm

Usil

I don't know if this is the BEST way, but it's how I do it:

I use Nero Burning Burning ROM 7. Just create a DVD-project and you burn up to 2 hours of your TV-shows to a DVD that can be played in most players.

If you have a DivX-compatible DVD-player you just burn the shows to a DVD as .avi data files and thus get room for 4,2 GB or so without having to think about the length of what you are burning.

I don't know how much you know about these kinds of things, Usil, but at risk of stating the obvious:

Most torrent clients have an option to limit the bandwith up/down, so you can keep it running in the background.

-TG-

I use Azureus too, as I'm running OSX. Look in the bottom-right corner and you'll see the bandwidth being used. Click on it and you can limit the up and down speeds, meaning you can throttle the upload to a sensible amount that'll let you use the internets without pain

I have 4 methods:

1: Transfer to my FreeBox HD.

2: Burn to DVD-RW as AVI and play on my DivX/DVD player

3: Convert to iPod format and watch on TV via the dock

4: Plug my MacBook into the telly and use VLC.

A DivX/DVD player is about 35-50 euros.

Usil

Try this one "ConvertXtoDVD" by VSO. It's extremely easy to use. It converts the movies fast... about one hour. You can easily create a menu - very fast. And you can fit up to 4 hours on a regular dvd.

Here's a torrent where you can download it: Download It also has the crack and serialnumber.

Wow this topic got hijacked fast!!

If a good big pilot comes out I would be all over it!!

LOL I was gonna say...

anyways, I use ABC torrent and eztvefnet.com for episodes. I will soon buy an apple iTV (its a little box that you attach to your tv with which you can play music files or videos or whatsoever on your TV without having a computer hooked up to the TV - wireless)