When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Done it again...another added to the collection - PAM359N

aseangm

Gone and done it again, pulled the trigger on this fine piece the PAM359N; started out looking at adding a Daylight to the collection and the PAM356 came to my attention until this one. Can't wait for Mr. Postman to deliver and will add the arrival pics on that happy day. PAM359N 1950 3 Days P9000 ST Mov. 

post-60996-0-11881100-1405210967_thumb.j

post-60996-0-94666400-1405210989_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for this beauty to arrive... VN customs playing their usual games trying to get money out of me.... sit and wait... sigh... will send pics soon as she arrives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

..... and here she is.... must've been fate that delivered this latest acquisition ... wearing with a huge smile now...ezygygu8.jpgejaru6yj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAM359N from Toro - great service and follow up from them to deliver this to me, so thanks.

Had my hands on this for 12 hours now and added a Panatime Chestnut Bronco strap; goes very nicely with the number font colour tones - which give a vintage look - love the look of the numbers, give the watch a very classy yet casual appearance, which fits in with both leisure and work settings - change the strap and it quickly takes on it's new environment.

Movement (Cal P9000) is very similar in appearance to the PAM382 Bronzo, with slight variation in decorative "jewels". Lever at crown moves freely, not loose. Hand adjustment is accurate and after release hack movement ensures the minute hand "picks up" immediately - I have an HBB and a FM which need some "advance" setting on the minute hand to get it to be in the right time when the "pick up" gets the minute hand back in motion - A7750 problem maybe. 

This is a great addition to my collection of PAMS now with 4 and I am sure many more to come.

Anyway here are a few more pics with the change of strap. I think it looks great and it will get a lot of wrist time.

https://imageshack.com/a/4Fjz/1

• 7 months later...

Hi, just joined this forum, was browsing thru looking for a 359 and then I saw your post, lovely photos of the 359. Better looking numerals, better looking movement and CG. Would therefore like to check how much did U get it for and who's your trusted dealer? Need some recommendations, they said Toro has awesome pieces? Hope to hear from U soon! Cheers!

Love the watch, how is the ST2555 movement on this one? Does it feel robust? Does it wind smoothly etc.?

Love the watch. Toro site is down and wanting to find something that is damn near perfect to original.

He did change the web address if you didnt know that.
It's torobravo2015 now.