When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 386 or Pam 441

Ronde_BoB

Dear fellow Panerai enthusiast,

I'm thinking of buying my first replica watch and I really like the pam 386 and the 441.

Is there a (near) super-rep available for one of those watches?

I don't mind spending a bit more, but I'll wear it quite often. What's the lifespan of an average rep?

Is it comparable with a genuine cheaper brand watch or are the rep-watches more for decoration than actual every day use?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome. With the KW model of the PAM386 basically I do everything. If needed these can be serviced (3-5 years) or receive a new movement. The good news is that the newest 2014 release is the most reliable and also cheaper than the previous version that had an asian7750 movement.

Pam6208861cr_zpsdc72e72d.jpg

PAMbackA_0131-1024_zps76b6a4cc.jpg

HI Night, which movement they put in it?

EDIT: got it it's the Seagull ST2555. Yes it's more reliable and less expensive. Anyway it is 21.6kBPH while the A7750 is 28.8kBPH like the gen...

Edited by GenTLe

Mine´s got the A7750, anyway after reading for 2-3 months finally decided to after all go with it instead of the 504/505 and very happy with the choice.

Thing is - 5 days after having placed the order the Seagull was released....for a much better price.