When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Ireland (Need some advices from EU neighbours or homies)

First of all I am new to this forum. so Hello All

right, I am from Ireland. I am looking to purchase my first watch.

But having to look around on this forum for the past week, I realized that my order can be seized by customs entering my country.

I know some dealers are based in UK, but they are extremely expensive....

I know that there is an option for "transhipping" with UK as mid point. (toro, perfect clone..etc) Anyone tried this option before?

If so, tell me your experiences (success or fail).

Some advice from the homies will be greatly appreciated also.

Sincerely

OK, now writing with a hand on my balls (this in Italy is an against-unluck gesture) as currently I have 9 (I must be going mad...) watches on going... 3 were already in UK and sent from Sead (supermirrors) so I feel confident; other 3 from Toro through Spain, 2 from Trevor through Uk (these are the most worrying for me) and finally one direct over FedEx from Andrew of Trusty time.

Some tips are to make them to ship to your office place, if possible, or to go through triangulated shipment like Toro does (and in my view better through Spain than Uk).

Finally check with the dealer if they have custom protection policy...

Enjoy your new watch and all the good vibes the entire process may give you

• Like 1

how did you get toro to send it through spain. keep looking at toro's website, no luck finding that option like the other websites do. In your experience, who do you have the most pleasure dealing with? (communication, delivery time, price ..etc in combination )

BY the way THANKSSSSS :D :D :D

Toro sends alternatively through Spain and UK. Just ask him to pass from Spain :)

For now I received only from Andrew and Toro (the others are ongoing). For fast shipping and communications Andrew is the best. Anyway he doesn't have Noob factory watches (which, in my view are the best, at least in terms of movements). Toro has them.

Sead did a lot of efforts to find me a watch that was out of stock practically everywhere, and found it (ok, he first sourced the wrong one, but then managed to get the right one), but with him you must have A LOT of patience: I am dealing with him from 1.5 months now to get my pieces :)

Trevor is ok too: valid web site, divided by brands AND factories, which is good to get what you are buying.

Finally payment options: Andrew accept PayPal and gives you 5% discount if you go with WesternUnion, Sead accept both too (but you must be well aware on how are "the PayPal rules" in this game) and gives you like 10% discount with WU. Toro only WU and credit cards and 10% discount with WU, Trevor again is like Toro but the WU discount is 7% and only on the pieces (not on the shipping expenses).

For me WU is a great option since here in IT it's free of charge.

Which one I'll choose next time? Can't predict as they are all ok by now. Maybe I will try FatPanda (watchfinder) from RWG.bz who is a good guy too :)

Edited by GenTLe

you sir, are an amazing guy. 

Just one question,
I am looking at the Noob Explorer 2, and this is what i have researched:

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=150787
http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=explorer&product_id=1066

the pricing is already so different......
who would you go for in this case, and what is your choosing factors, thanks

P.S they are both A2836 Noob not the new 3135 (over priced BS) :D

Edited by s41010

Greetings from Prague, Czech Republic. Toro seems to have the best price on the Noob Exp. II right now, thinking of getting a black one myself. I've used his trans-shipping through Spain before.

Have you contacted Reg (Narikaa), great dealer and he's UK based.

Best of Luck!

• 3 weeks later...