When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Explorer I 21470, Asian Super 3132 clone

Ge0rge3boy1122

I am relatively new the the replica scene, but have been following this and other forums for a while now. I am about to make my first purchase (Rolex Explorer 1, 39mm). After searching through various forum searches and TD's websites, I have noticed that as of July a new Explorer was released.

http://www.pure-time.com/product/explorer-i-214270-39mm-11-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sa3132-v2/

Also, on one of the forums Shine Watches posted that they have it and slightly cheaper. I emailed him and he said it now has the correct blue lume, I am awaiting his reply for the gloss finish and the correct hands.

I am a amateur "for now" ;) but could someone kindly look at the watch and tell me whether it is worth placing an order on? I can't seem to find anyone on all the forums that has purchased it yet and next to nothing information on the new watch. Just lots of people asking about the watch with loads of bumps :(

Shine Watches said it's from the Noob factory, is the one from Puretime a Noob?

Thank you in advance I look forward to reading the replies.

P.S. I have been lead to believe Asian Super 3132 clone  is the only movement this watch will be having for the foreseeable future. 

Agree. Many people are interested but avoiding it due to the movement used (not as reliable as A2836) and cost (over $400). Either there are two versions, a J12 and Noob version or there is only one version and some of the TDs are confused.  Personally, I think there is only one version and its not a Noob.

I'm waiting for a A2836 movement and cost of no more than $340 in order to purchase.  I see no flaws with this particular rep (perfect hads) except for the SEL fitment which on some pieces is pretty bad (too much gap). Other than that, for me its a perfect rep. Maybe I'm biased becaused its my favorite Rolex watch :) .

• Like 1