When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Careful Of Bluefly.com

archibald

Couple of days ago I was looking for a present for the old man, who has a Cosby-like sweater fixation and I ran accross a couple of nice ones on bluefly.com. Wasn't sure if those were the ones I was going to buy so I left them in my cart. This morning I logged on to buy them and noticed a big ol' Banner accross their home page..."All Sweaters an Additional 20% Off." Cool, thought I. Imagine my surprise when I went to check out and both sweaters had Sunday's price crossed out and a higher "sale" prices below! Customer service says, "uh...yeah that happens sometimes. Sorry. But that's the price." Check out the screen cap of my cart below...

post-53-1165981731_thumb.jpg

That is by far one of the CRAZIEST things I've seen!

A while back in Holland, there way this well-known retailer selling Flatsceen TV's and they made an online price mistake.....they put 9.99 Euros instead of 999!! So needless to say, thousands were bought.......I'm curious as to what happened......it was in the newspaper......great publicity huh? LOL :lol: