When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fantasy Build mini fiddy LPMM

blackoyster

Hi,i am new here and want to Show my First Build .It is a reshaped Mini fiddy case with Self painted dial .the dial is vintaged with coffee and the lume and hands was in the oven at 279celsius hands ar Oxided with an egg ....

Hope you like it....9bcdcde7f15d5268e6bb1608ff859c4c.jpgdb8bf00938e53580ec8d9cbf24729766.jpg4fc36b0ef55f940263e4066ae218281d.jpgfba8d408035a219cb8d40d80a058ab74.jpgfd14f9a10800b1dd5abf4f98823c2742.jpg

Send from comandantes

Edited by blackoyster

Great work on your first build, like it! How did you reshape it?

Dial and hands aging is a true art form and you'll only get better with practice. I'd recommend you to keep sanding down the crownguard a bit more so you get rid of the engravings (if you want it to look more vintage and less fantasy for some reason - otherwise skip lol!).

I reshape the case with a kavo handpiece dremel ( don't know the right Name in Englisch)

Than i use gum wheels.after this i aged light the case a put some scratches on it...than pollishing..

The next PAM will be a 47mm and i will try to keep at the Original details.

But the mini fiddy was a Projekt cause i like the size and the Proportion of case/dial...

The CG is for me good so ;-) i like it!!!! And its Fantasy:-)

Send from comandantes

Edited by blackoyster