When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

187 Doa! Help!

djtimodj

Guys thanks for the help!! wound my new beast and it sprung into life !!!! all that worries me noe is the fact that it may need manual winding all the time now ?? is it commom to need to manual wind a bandnew watch lake this?? i hopw that it auto winds form now on as is should! Thanks for the help ill keep you posted!

Tim.

just receved my 187 and its Dead!! i have shookmit for 15mins and its still wont wind?? the seconds hand moves a few seconds then stops ?? does it need manual winding ?? help !!!

Tim.

Have a read of these two posts, they should answer your questions...

Must read new watch owner #1

Must read new watch owner #2

RG

Hi guys, im sorry to write this but the beast has died again!! after hand winding it it worked for a few hours then stopped! I have tryed winding it again but i am not sure if when i wide it any thing is happening ?? i wind for a while and it just spins? does not seem to harden up like the Unitas or venus hand winds i have ?? I have contacted PT about this as i got the 187 as an xmas gift for my dad and now am paniking as xmas is getting closer!!.

Ill keep you guys up dated on this.

Thanks Tim.

Edited by djtimodj