When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

LMPO Noob - Date Cut-out, could it be the camera angle?

timb2010

Hello everyone.

After lots (and lots) of reading I took the plunge last week and ordered a 42 Noob LMPO.

The watch I have always wanted and was so happy when I saw there was a good replica of it!! I paid via Western Union which I said I never would as every scammer in the world uses WU. anyway.......

Got my QC pics.. I think the markers look good and the twelve is straight. but my concern Is the cut out for the date. its all smudged around it? Is this the camera angle or a mess up!!!

Could I please ask people opinions on it?

My other problem is I keep reading "WOW look how far out my markers are!!!" and to me they look spot on!!!

Thanks in advance.

post-67140-0-21430200-1412531068_thumb.j

Can I ask which TD?

I'm trying to pour through all the topics before taking the plunge and trying to determine if which TD really matters. My thoughts are that they have access to the same "stock" as there can't be that many factories producing these reps.

The only thing that matters with TDs is how they handle the sale process?

Hmmmmmm....  Another claim of "last one".    Reject it and clearly mark the photo.   Tell the TD you want a better example.   I bet one "shows up".

Date wheel is misaligned in other photos.. too high...... I don't suppose it can be fixed. I think I will have to reject and get a chpo..
shame as apparently it's the last one from the noob factory and no more stock.