When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Royal Oak -2824

Hi guys,

Good day to ya'll.This is my 1st post and if I you guys gonna flame me..go easy ok? ^_^

I have been digging for info in the search section on the Royal Oak but no fruitful return.I am interested in the basic 2824 Royal Oak blue or white dial with ss screw bezel.I have browsed through few dealers website and noticed a few things: the font on the dial "Automatic" is different,the bracelet is also of different quality hence the AP button on the clasp also varies.

I just one a simple 2824 royal oak with current thickness (8mm??) :yu: , fine details and excellent bracelet.(I know GEN has it but...oh well )So fellow AP RO fans,will you give this NOOB a hand?

PICS WILL MUCH APPRECIATED!!! :D

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

PS: NOticed that the new AP ROO chrono hitting the market soon.Any updates? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I picked this one up from Jos-

168470-10424.jpg

36mm case (excl. crown), 8.5mm profile, 2824-2 inside, white bezel screws, closed back, and one of the better 14790 dials I've seen on a rep. I did swap the bracelet, as the one that came with it is a bit mismatched, but that's the only modification I've done.

It's a great watch... One of my favorites!

Nice!! Especially after the bracelet swapped.

Saw one if I am not mistaken is the same dial in wo-mart but the bracelet finishing looks bit off compared to other dealers.

I just want a piece just like yours...nice excellent dial,correct thickness and superb bracelet.

The original bracelet that came together with wacth is it of inferior quality?

Thanks....

The original bracelet just doesn't line up right. The links are too small, and when it's integrated with the case 'lugs' (not really lugs on this one I guess), it's really apparent when it's not right.

168494-10420.jpg

The case to bracelet transition is still a tiny bit off- The case's lug end sticks up a bit at the corners, so at certain angles, it still looks slightly stepped. But, the new bracelet is such a huge improvement over the old that I think I can live with the corner poking out slightly...

Yes..I have seen newerr RO model with improved bracelet but the dial could be a fantasy and incorret thickness?. http://www.cclv.net/0.htm . Correct me if I am wrong. And this is what I intend to get ..nice dial like yours but as you said the bracelet might be dissapointing. http://www.wo-mart.com/product_info.php?ma...roducts_id=1283.

Thanks