When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Planet Ocean Despair

qwerty1000

Sry  about flame.... but I am slightly [censored] every time when I see such post... here or in brand section topic or somewhere else where it does not belong :frusty::disguise2:

You are new here, not vip member- you cant start WTB topic... instead of paying VIP member monthly payment and wihtout making new WTB section topic you will make this "topic"-hoping somebody will read it and offer to you this wanted watch...am I wrong`? Folks, dont make these "fake-no cost"  WTB topic`s elsewhere when WTB section. Thats why we have WTB and sales section.

Maybe I am wrong and too mean... if so, sry. :busted_cop: I am not VIP- supporting member also... :smilie4:

But, back to question, trusted dealers are listed there where is sales section, they all probably have this Omega version.

+ when watch is bought as new from dealer, you will have chance to change watch if no good + price difference between new and used is not so big, I will always go for new. :victory:

• Like 1

Keep on looking in the M2M sections on all the 4 forums, these are quite a popular watch and they come up for sale regularily in the black/black, black/orange, orange/orange, 42mm and 45.5mm sizes, and 2500 and 8500 versions.