When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

B&r 46 Clock

morgan

It's been almost a week now and I'm unable to take my B&R 46 off!

169211-10241.jpg

I just keep staring at it..

those big easy to read numbers.. wide hands dipped in lume.. the utilitarian block of steel.

I think I'm in love. Not so much with the strap though. It's spot on w/ the gen strap but B&R

design team must have gone out for a few beers before letting this one go to production.

I'd love to get the canvas velcro but no way would the price be within reason. Has anybody

changed straps yet on this thing or found a strap that's worthy?

169211-10242.jpg

You can't take that mother off because of it's size! There is no way any one person could handle such a massive piece. First of all remain calm, do not panic. Call for help, get 3 or 4 frineds over who can help remove that mamouth slab of steel. If that fails call the fire dept. for the jaws of life and pry that thing off.

It will be OK, just take deep breaths and stay calm.

My hat's off to you for your ability to wear that watch (for a straight week, no less). I tried on a gen this week, and decided that I just can't pull it off. I'll be waiting for a nice rep of the BR03, at 42mm (technically, the rep of a rep of a rep).

• 3 months later...