When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for an AP Bumblebee strap, where?

Elliaz

Fellow members,

The strap for my Bumblebee has broken unfortunately and I'm looking to source one... Should I check with the TDs, fellow members or do you think I should go OEM or from one of these "third party strap makers"...

Thank you in prior!

/elliaz

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

If it were me, I would contact one of the third party strap makers. Eric (donerix) is a very well respected strap maker, prices are fair, and he is using inserts now that give his straps a better fit. another choice is SMPLover over on RepGeek goes under Haute Strapmakers. He makes a very, very nice strap. those are the two I would recommend, only because I have purchased straps from both of these gentlemen, and they are reasonable, turnaround time is good and they are honest and stand by their work.

Lots of folks, especially the AP guys purchase OEM straps for their watches. that's fine if that's what you want to do. I find that the OEM straps are very expensive, and they are not appreciably better, to me at least, than the third party makers. Another factor, I live out in the rural south, closest AP dealer is probably at least 200 miles from me, so It's difficult to just "pop in" and order a strap.