When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

looking for a good dealer!

mohamed abbas

Hi every body ..

my name is mohamed and i am new in RWG .

i am happy to join in this site and read all your ideas and reviews about rep.watches.

i live in iraq .. and all rep.watches that available here in local market are "low grade" replicas.i mean you can see alot replica watches but all with quartz movement .

now my friend is living in US for studying.

so i sent him a website address((.....)) to order two watches "a breitling navitimer+a rolex day just II"

but the problem is when he told the bank about transfering money to the website address they found that they must transfer the money into some chinese's account .

so the bank told my friend that they do not dell with outside US accounts.

Please , can some one tell me about sites that sell rep watches.and especially the sites that we don't have same problem i mentioned above .

Thanks for every one ..and sorry for my bad english

thanks again

waiting for your replies

Edited by mohamed abbas

any way ...i ll tell my friend about this website ...and about educating my self ..l dont know what you mean ...i read alot about the replica watches in alot of websites..mybe that is not clear when some one read my post

thanks ...

I'm referring to the fact that you have 2 posts, so in my view you are new to this world, so it's a good thing if you read about the movements, expectations, the fact that PayPal dispute are "evil", that moderators can help you to solve problems with our trusted dealers, to understand what a trusted dealer is, what QC pics are etc etc.

This is the reason I have that link in my signature, to help new guys to understand the very basic concepts and rules of this world and avoid problems later on :)