When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3227 lello DWO anyone?

gemballa

Well You have a chance of getting one, but it will take time.

Me myself am a pretty good example.

Bought the 3227 with stock DW in somewhere June 2014.

After constant using of search box found one guy on Repgeek that had one 3227 with lello dw for sale about 1.5 year back (from now). Anyway his WTS thread gave a sign that he might wasnt able to sell it back then (stem problems), well right I was. He still had that watch. Although dial and hands were scratched, big ding on case existed, keyless was jacked and some of the numbers on DW were scratched/faded. Moreover, the dw looked like it was from the first batch (where few numbers had centering problems) anyway after short negotiation I made a purchase, so I have one lello'ed 3227 in my drawer waiting for a transplant :)

So, to conclude, after 6months of searching I now have one bad lello DW but I'm happy that I was able to dig some remains of rep business of 2010. ofcourse, time is not your friend here, so my advice look for whole watch coming up for sale with mods done (more chances than finding a spare dw).

Edited by Prancuzas

Thanks Prancuzas. Im really after a print to make my own. There were some guys on a few of the forums a numbers of years ago who were distributing one...

Well You have a chance of getting one, but it will take time.

Me myself am a pretty good example.

Bought the 3227 with stock DW in somewhere June 2014.

After constant using of search box found one guy on Repgeek that had one 3227 with lello dw for sale about 1.5 year back (from now). Anyway his WTS thread gave a sign that he might wasnt able to sell it back then (stem problems), well right I was. He still had that watch. Although dial and hands were scratched, big ding on case existed, keyless was jacked and some of the numbers on DW were scratched/faded. Moreover, the dw looked like it was from the first batch (where few numbers had centering problems) anyway after short negotiation I made a purchase, so I have one lello'ed 3227 in my drawer waiting for a transplant :)

So, to conclude, after 6months of searching I now have one bad lello DW but I'm happy that I was able to dig some remains of rep business of 2010. ofcourse, time is not your friend here, so my advice look for whole watch coming up for sale with mods done (more chances than finding a spare dw).

I can arrange scan of mine if that would help. Might be better sample than current 615x615 scan that could be found on boards.

That would be great if you could. Do you want me to pm you my email?