When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sub Bracelet Sizing

section8

What the hell, it's either too loose or too tight with a 1 link difference. I don't like the watch sliding up and down my wrist so I decided to take out another link today, now after about 30 minutes it's starting to get uncomfortable. Any ideas?

Try to do this when you are relaxed in the evening and your body's at rest, after you've eaten so your skin & wrist aren't swollen from lack of hydration or too much salt, and make sure you're not exerted (from exercizing, etc.).

Make sure you start with the spring-pin that attaches the divers extension to the clasp, positioned in the last available hole (the hole to the right of the red arrow in the last pic). Make sure you have the individual links on each side of the band spaced out, so that the watch case sits centered exactly on top of your wrist:

(forgive the crappy pic quality)

170888-9695.jpg

and that the clasp is exactly centered on the bottom of your wrist, at the same time:

170888-9696.jpg

Try to have this done so that the watch is just a little bit loose. Now take the watch off, and move the diver extension's spring-pin over to the left one hole, where the arrow is pointing (you might need to move two holes, depending on wrist size).

170888-9697.jpg

The band should now fit near perfect, but still have just a hair more room for temporary expansion of the wrist, but not so loose it doesn't fit properly--as this will wear the band out faster than is intended.

Hope this helps.

Wow, thanks man - I didn't realize you could adjust the diver's extension. I saw the holes in the clasp but my mind didn't make the connection. We're getting ready to have dinner so I'll do this after I eat.

:)