When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help needed evaluating Omega SEAMASTER PO Chrono

mike75

Hi, folks!

I'm new here, so excuse me if I'm being ignorant about certain things that may seem obvious to you.

I want to purchase Omega Seamaster Planet ocean Chrono replica(preferrably in Ti, but SS may be considered as well). Recently I found webpage, claiming to have this model with SWISS 7753 mechanism and working chrono functions, including the 3 o'clock dial, which is non-functional on any other replica I've seen so far.

I have number of question and answers will be greatly appreciated...

1. Is there somebody who is familiar with perfectawatches.eu site/dealer and can vouch for him?

2. Does it make any sence that the advertised movement is SWISS 7753 - while date window on this watch is at 6 o'clock position? How can I verify that this is indeed SWISS ETA movement and not Asian 7750?

3. Are those price a bit high or this is what you would pay for that grade of replica?

4. Have any recommendation as to where to get the watch that I want at great quality and reasonable price?

Thanks  a lot in advance.

Michael.

Edited by mike75

Definitely read these forums (sections about how to order, what to expect and NO paypal disputes rules).  There is plenty of information.  Just have patience and order as recommended here rather than impatiently finding a random site and buying. 

Glad you asked before taking the plunge now read up and absorb as much as you can.  This hobby is not like buying things on amazonn dot com.