When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bob Marino Line Strap Recieved

ZainoDetail

I've been shopping for a better strap for my pam reps and was looking into Bob's Vertigo collection as they are highly recommended here when I stumbled upon thew new Marino line.

http://www.waccex.de/catalog/product_info....products_id=601

I got my black w/ white stiching in the mail last night and I can now see what everyone is talking about. This is a very nice strap, very pliable and soft in it's currently unworn state.

I also picked up a standard bob 24/22 'Gator strap as well. Again a nice unit. A tad thinner than I was expecting but levels above the current straps that I have on my reps.

My main complaints that I had with the straps that came with my reps is that they are pleanty thick (both 3.5mm or so) but they are not pliable in the least. The black gator strap that Joshua sent with my 005 rep is getting better with time though but the bob straps are more pliable out of the box then a well worn strap currently on the watch. The carbon strap that came on my 212 was pliable but super thin and flimsy.

These new straps will be a nice addition to my collection. I'll post pictures next week as they were almost immediatly wrapped and put under the tree as they're christmas presents for me!

I've been shopping for a better strap for my pam reps and was looking into Bob's Vertigo collection as they are highly recommended here when I stumbled upon thew new Marino line.

http://www.waccex.de/catalog/product_info....products_id=601

I got my black w/ white stiching in the mail last night and I can now see what everyone is talking about. This is a very nice strap, very pliable and soft in it's currently unworn state.

I have received the BOB Marino antic brown this week and I love it! Looks very good on my PAM 212!