When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get reps

wguy86

Hi I am new, I have never owned or purchased a replica watch so I have no clue as to how to go about buying one. I tried the links in the links area but 3 that I tried were dead? I don't want to get burned. Where can I find a trusted dealer?

Thanks

Sometimes it's hard to find the dealer links even on their page. I suspect that a lot of them want to try to keep their website information as private as possible. we have no way of knowing who travels through this and other rep sites, so the less "outsiders" who know the web addresses, the better. Unfortunately, this sword also cuts both ways, as it keeps folks looking to buy away as well. All I an tell you is keep trying. Sometimes they have a link at the bottom of a post that they make on one of the threads in their section.

Hi, please read the Noob introductory section as well before buying,  but I just checked and You´re right, so here´s Toro´s updated link with the special offer section, choose one non-chrono or a non-chrono and a chrono at once and all will be fine: http://www.torobravo2015.com/index.php?route=product/special