When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How Do I Get The Caseback Printing Off?

slay

I have a PAM caseback that Angus send me, I requested one without printing, but I got one with the black paint :thumbdown:

Now how do I remove this black ink? I already put the caseback into a bleach bath overnight, but it didnt really help!

Thanks in advance

Have you tried the usual solvents like acetone or meths? Nitromors will do it if all else fails.

Nope, I dont hink I have that kind of stuff in the house. If someone can verify that it works with one of those, I could go and buy it!

Try nail polish remover (soak the back, and then use a pointy toothpick to remove paint in the tight corners). It works for 1665 case backs, and it's more likely to be lying around the house...

Try nail polish remover (soak the back, and then use a pointy toothpick to remove paint in the tight corners). It works for 1665 case backs, and it's more likely to be lying around the house...
I had a PAM005 with the black printing on the back and used nail varnish remover with a blunted toothpick to clean it off, it worked a treat.

If you have to go and buy some from the store then make sure you put on a big manly watch first ;)

Acetone is nail varnish remover. You should have that around, or know a girl that has some ... I hope. :D

My girl gave me some nail varnish. But it said big "without acetone" on the front :bangin::lol:

But I found some dental tools and I scratched the painting off instead. Took some time, but turned out okay!