When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam63 Gmt 2836-2

pwygant

The Zigmeister,

I received a beautiful new PAM63 the other day. I have never had a PAM with 2836-2 before and quite honestly this was the main reason I got another PAM.

Forgive me if this sounds like a silly question but when I unlock the lever the crown basically "springs" out a little bit as opposed to unscrewing the crown on other "popular" cases? It also doesn't sit just flat against the case when the lever is snapped down but I guess this is normal?

At this point I can wind it and if I click one more step I set the date. If I click one more I think it is supposed to set the GMT, and the final step sets the time. I am having a hard time setting the GMT arm because it doesn't seem to work right. I assume that having a GMT function one handle is supposed to show another time zone? My family lives in Europe so I wanted to set their zone for 7 hours ahead. I did that initially but it doesn't seem that it wants to work as the GMT doesn't follow the time correctly. I am not sure but I might just set the whole thing wrong?

Normal behaviour...? :wub: