When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolli's FGD - 055 Rare Dial in Swiss Oem Quality and Standard:

rolli

Rolli's FGD - 055 Rare Dial Artwork in Swiss Oem Quality and Standard:

hello everybody,

and again we want to introduce another rare dial artwork the 055 in swiss oem quality and standard.

dial was made in switzerland.

the 055 with tabacco color, a real artwork made by a high grade oem swiss dial maker.

the oem standard and oem rules say, only to use high end materials and high grade machines, all these facts must be in swiss quality.

materials only from swiss companies which also are developer for the well know products for the  watch making, also the machines, cnc machines from almac swiss,

absolutely fast runner with 5 independent spindles and perfect for recessed indices milling and for all dial applications, also for movement parts etc.

all watch brands with in house production factory work with this special swiss almac cnc machine.

all our dials were made on this machine.

all the swiss oem dial maker have an expensive high grade machine park and be guided by ingineure.

basic material is finest brass alloy , punched to a round plate with 1,0 mm and welded the unitas 6497-1 feet.

indices cnc machine milled, processed the surface to a thickness of 0,97 mm and the indices-edges were rounded polished, to get the coinage stamp effect.

and then on the surface the fine glass beads blusting, and after the cleaning procedure the galvanic silver coating.

since one and a half years I got the original 055 color, berlac AG switzerland is the producer and developer of top high grade-A world wide best paint. so i got the original development of the original 055 pantone color,  and they developed the best paint quality.

this paint mixed with  thinner for a perfect spay effect was applied in matt made by the oem swiss dial maker.

after a drying time in a 150 degrees celsius oven, next days was applied the fianal zapon varnish with satin sheen finsih.

now the dials have a final thickness of 1,0 mm.

now the dials could go to swiss rc tritec for indices fillings with the C3 triple power Grade-A super Luminova.

all indices are filled with this high grade_A luminosity by swiss rctritec employee by hand with the stylograph .

the standard shape hands are also filled by rc tritec with C3 triple Power high grade-A  super luminova.

Note:  from the hands, the old paint and lume material were completely removed by my swiss oem dial maker , then they got a new special oem berlac textured matt black paint burnt-in, same like all oem black pam hands.

my dial maker has a special paint spraying equipment for hands.

after this process the dials went to the swiss printer, for the printing steel cliché, and for the final lettering print,

also with swiss berlac paint in high glossy peal white.

this was a small introduction to the oem manufacture, i already studied for years all these single procedures and steps

and could train and instruct the dial maker for the important details,

also i trained the engineer and graphic designer  for the vector graphic on auto cad for all the important sensible details. we had a genuine dial and high resolution scan all the time as basic for the profuction.

now you see the result, it's a real artwork.

enjoy the attached pictures.

NOTE:  send a PM for details  !!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Rolli 

055_001.jpg

055_002.jpg

055_003.jpg

055_004.jpg

055_005.jpg

055_006.jpg

055_007.jpg

055_008.jpg

055_009.jpg

055_010.jpg