When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Migliore straps contact info?

sebvad

Last October i ordered a custom strap from Dan Migliore - seems like a real standup guy, love his straps.  The only vehicle for communication i have for him is his Gmail email - which i don't think is getting checked regularly.  The strap's been long since paid for, but he's not sent it yet, and i can't reach him.  Does anyone have contact info other than his Gmail email that i could try?  Don't really want to file a paypal dispute...

Thanks

There was a whole thing about it over on RWI. He got removed as a vendor due to irresponsibility with buyers. If you're on there I would try to contact Dan via PM, and also maybe contact a mod/admin over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is very difficult to get ahold of. I sent him a watch to repair + a watch as payment for the work... Probably close to a year ago now.

He will reply to an email or two, then disappear again and again. At this point I'd b happy if he just sent my parts back, but I'm not holding my breath. Not able to fix the watch he's offered me a strap to compensate for the watch I gave him as payment (a blue UN). I sent him my return address and still no reply...

apparently he started to new job, and is very busy. Fair enough... but come-on!

Anyways: blueboost@gmail.com

Good luck. If you talk to him please ask him to 'send Marks Rolex parts back'  . Lol!

Ps: he is not using any rep forums anymore.  I did manage to get a PM to him on WatchUseek... then he directed me to use his email for direct communication. 

He is using it, I had a few emails back and forth.. last one on Dec 11 before he went dark again. I'm going to try again this week. 

I have his address, if anyone in Florida wants to pay him a friendly visit and get my parts and send them back ill buy you a bottle of scotch (or whatever you like to drink). 

If you have a dog, bring it along and get it to take a dump on his lawn ;)