When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob v6 f

lillo

49 minutes ago, flin0310 said:

Noob SUBC looks sux

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-N9005 發送

I'm curious to why you say that? 

This sub is really nice and it seems like a perfect candidate for a Franken project cause let's face it. All OOTB reps are just gonna suck if you're standards are based on precision of a gen. I believe a gen dial and crystal will make this watch an amazing piece. 

Hmmm when will we wise up and stop playing these V1 2 3 4 5 6 7 etc games! They can make a 1:1 but refuse to because they feed on our lust for a true 1:1. They have the ability but as the saying goes "a fool and his money shall soon part" I'm sure a V7 is already in the works! lol stick with TC subs and problem solved! I just wished TC would make a SUB-C. I already inquired and he has no plans to do so.

11 hours ago, irolexu said:

I'm curious to why you say that? 

This sub is really nice and it seems like a perfect candidate for a Franken project cause let's face it. All OOTB reps are just gonna suck if you're standards are based on precision of a gen. I believe a gen dial and crystal will make this watch an amazing piece. 

Thanks for help in my decision to buy this watch. Or expect   v7 ????

9 hours ago, indywatchguy said:

Hmmm when will we wise up and stop playing these V1 2 3 4 5 6 7 etc games! They can make a 1:1 but refuse to because they feed on our lust for a true 1:1. They have the ability but as the saying goes "a fool and his money shall soon part" I'm sure a V7 is already in the works! lol stick with TC subs and problem solved! I just wished TC would make a SUB-C. I already inquired and he has no plans to do so.

This is my doubt.

I buy today this  good Noob V6 rep and sometme ago appears a V7, more detailed and fine.  I buy V7 and sometime ago appears a V8 more detailed and fine. I buy it and sometime ago appears V9.....ecc... ecc....

5 minutes ago, lillo said:

This is solved by purchasing a TC sub and adding a gen crystal and bezel insert.

Thanks for help in my decision to buy this watch. Or expect   v7 ????

This is my doubt.

I buy today this  good Noob V6 rep and sometme ago appears a V7, more detailed and fine.  I buy V7 and sometime ago appears a V8 more detailed and fine. I buy it and sometime ago appears V9.....ecc... ecc....