When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advise Needed Urgently

EW1213

Dear Folks,am back again after some time.

This time round i wanted to get another few gems,will be very grateful for advise.

Below is the few models i am looking to buy,please advise me which is the best version so far to get & if possible,get from who,thanks million!

1)Rolex Daytona RG 116515 Chocolate Dial With Black Leather

2)Rolex Submariner 116610 LV Black Ceramic

3)Rolex Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116660 Black Ceramic

4)Submariner 116613 LN Blue Ceramic On A2836

Thanks for viewing,& TIA for genuine advises.

Please do PM me if you think its not convenient to suggest who to buy the watch from,thanks!

I would think that any of our TD's could source those for you. Just a matter of deciding which one, and more important, from which rep factory, as they all have flaws, just depends on which one has flaws that you can correct or live with.

The only one of these I would be a little Leary of would be the Daytona. Because they all use a7750 movements with and additional non jeweled gear train to move the seconds from 9 to 6. This adds a reliability factor similar to the AP ROO's with the seconds at 12. Certainly not the best movement and one that is difficult to work on and get right. Because of this a lot of the watch repair guys on the forums won't work on these "altered" a7750 movements. Just some food for thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, panerai153 said:

I would think that any of our TD's could source those for you. Just a matter of deciding which one, and more important, from which rep factory, as they all have flaws, just depends on which one has flaws that you can correct or live with.

The only one of these I would be a little Leary of would be the Daytona. Because they all use a7750 movements with and additional non jeweled gear train to move the seconds from 9 to 6. This adds a reliability factor similar to the AP ROO's with the seconds at 12. Certainly not the best movement and one that is difficult to work on and get right. Because of this a lot of the watch repair guys on the forums won't work on these "altered" a7750 movements. Just some food for thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks bro Panerai153 once again for advise every time i need it.

You are right to highlight on the movements issues.Even though i got the best movements for the GMT Batman & also AP Roo 1 year plus back,movements,winding & dials is still a issues.

If your advise is correct,i should dropped the idea of daytona rg.

Once again,thanks for precious advise @ bro Panerai153.