When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Po From Eddie

cypher

Just received my PO from Eddie Lee. Have to say, awsome service and communication from him and always gives you good advice and points you in the right direction. Love the watch but the only thing that kind of bothers me are the release buttons for the clasp, but otherwise an amazingly solid watch.

So here are the pics, first time venturing into closeup photography so tell me what you think...

177795-7993.jpg

177795-7994.jpg

177795-7995.jpg

177795-7996.jpg

177795-7997.jpg

177795-7998.jpg

I just recieved that exact same watch from eddie on wednesday. I am straining to find ANYTHING wrong with it. The quality is truely superb. The only small issue is with a couple of the links that stick and don't move as freely as they should. I was told they will loosen up as the watch wears with time. When you say you have a problem with the release buttons, what exactly do you mean?

I just recieved that exact same watch from eddie on wednesday. I am straining to find ANYTHING wrong with it. The quality is truely superb. The only small issue is with a couple of the links that stick and don't move as freely as they should. I was told they will loosen up as the watch wears with time. When you say you have a problem with the release buttons, what exactly do you mean?

Funny you mention that...I've had two links stick too but they're ok now. The pushers seem to be not as smooth and looks like they need lubrication but havnt heard it from about it from anyone else so I think its an isolated issue. Awsome watch though. Love it!

A great watch you have there.. IMHO this is the best color combination available. I'm also concidering the Ultimate PO, but I'm still not sure whether this is the last "Ultimate" version that will be released.

Maybe you could tell me, how come there are two Ultimate versions with different movements? One with Swiss ETA 2824-2 and the other with ETA-2836, both 45,5mm? Which of these "Ultimates" is more accurate?

I received my Ultimate PO - Orange from Joshua and also the Orange 42mm version as well, couldnt decide which one I liked best through pictures so I bought them both. They are both awesome watches and I do not have large wrists but I think l like the size and the huge weight difference of the Ultimate 45mm better. Here are pics of my Ultimate :)

182354-6880.jpg

182354-6881.jpg