When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Sub TT.......doubts.

lillo

Finally are availables two best reps of Mytic Sub Two Tone ceramic bezel. They have the endlink all plated . Good.

But here I begin my doubts. Which is the best? BP looks better plated on the sides of the bracelet but the glass that protrudes from the case a lot, I think

The Noob has the quality ( and flaws)  of all the last ceramic Rlx Noob.

Both are beautiful, they have a different price (the BP has the higgest price). But, apart price, which would you choose?

Hamletic question ....

BP

Noob  v7

in this photo of a BP is very visible that the crystall protrudes too far from the bezel. In my opinion, of course. Wath is your opinion ?

bp - Copia.jpg

THIS IS A GEN

gen1234.jpg

Edited by lillo

13 minutes ago, zbig said:

Both have a [censored] bezel insert.

Thanks. But the Noob has a nice insert and the crystall  do not protrudes heavy. Or not ? If you desire to buy a TT ceramic , do you prefer Noob v7 trusty ?

6 minutes ago, lillo said:

Thanks. But the Noob has a nice insert and the crystall  do not protrudes heavy. Or not ? If you desire to buy a TT ceramic , do you prefer Noob v7 trusty ?

Try with 3135 movement. I know this is  crap but  if he die You can buy clone 3135 movement. Make w service and will be ok

Edited by zbig

11 hours ago, Geof3 said:

IMO any of the blue reps loose it with the tone of the blue... Screams "fake" to me... The Rolex blue is beautiful and the rep guys haven't quite got it.

But the black verion Noob V7 has not this flaw. Is it a good rep or has other bad flaws ? In my opinion Noob black is more detailed that JB TT black in dial, insert ecc..

Is it a corret opinion, in your idea ?