When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD V7 Diver Extention

436NR

I think you have to push in the "springbar" first to disengage the end link. That frees the end link from the clasp, then you can get at the screw. Turn the open clasp over and you can see the springbar inside on the end of the link you want to free. That seems to be how it works on my noob V6s DSSD and another I have (non-noob). It's a bit fiddly.

You'll need a small watchmakers screwdriver or something like it and make sure you cover all the shiny bits on the bracelet with tape first. You don't want to scratch your nice new watch if you slip.

Why do you want to remove the divers extension anyway?

Thanks bud! Yeah, I tried to get that spring bar to release and ended up getting frustrated. I might give it another shot.

Why remove it? I just think it just gets in the way of laying properly on my wrist. I just added another link and pushed it all the way under the slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's what I do with mine. Bracelet has enough links to allow the extension to be pushed right up under the clasp, while still being snug on the wrist. That really only leaves a very small part of the extension exposed.

Just one more thing. If you do remove it, make sure you keep the link in a safe place where you can always find it later. If you decide to sell the watch at some time the new owner might just want it and not sure if you'll be able to get a spare. I had to beg to get a spare movement, dial and hands for my V6s DSSD D-Blue. They reluctantly gave in after about three weeks of nagging.